Residential Curbside Recycling
Turn Brunswick and Glynn County “Blue and Green” every other week with Residential Curbside Recycling – and help keep the Golden Isles clean, green and beautiful!
Residential recycling is EASY – just deposit accepted recyclable items in the home recycle bin and place curbside every other week on your normal trash pickup day.
Residential recycling is PAID FOR – it is paid annually through property taxes (whether you utilize the service or not). So, why not take advantage of an opportunity that is already paid for?
Residential recycling is IMPORTANT – home recycling reduces landfill waste and helps landfills last longer.
Recycling Options ARE available for condominiums and apartment complexes – while not paid for through property taxes, these services fall under “businesses recycling” and can be contracted through local waste management companies. Contact Keep Golden Isles Beautiful for more information.
- BRUNSWICK / 550 Young Lane
- ST. SIMONS / 100 Recycle Way (behind Demere Road Farmer’s Market)
- Clear/colored glass food jars & glass beverage containers only, dry & residue free
- No bags or boxes, glass bottles/jars only
- 2021 City of Brunswick Residential Recycling Schedule, click HERE
- Check the City’s website for month-to-month curbside recycling updates
- WHAT TO RECYCLE?? City of Brunswick Curbside Recycling FACT SHEET details all accepted items, click HERE
- 2021 Glynn County Residential Recycling Schedule, click HERE
- Register with Recyclebank to earn recycling rewards
- Check the County’s website for month-to-month curbside recycling updates
- WHAT TO RECYCLE?? Glynn County Curbside Recycling FACT SHEET details all accepted items, click HERE
- Earn rewards each time you recycle.
Contact Keep Golden Isles Beautiful for recycling information.