Keep Golden Isles Beautiful Adopt-A groups are making a
tremendous difference in our community! Volunteers from 100 Adopt-A groups perform quarterly litter pickups from roadways, parks, beaches, marshes and spots.
Adopt-A Program participation is easy for participants:
- read the Contractual Obligations & Safety Guidelines to see if this is a commitment your group would like to make;
- contact staff with a “road/area of interest” or to acquire a “road/area in need;”
- sign an annual agreement and volunteer waiver;
- conduct quarterly litter pickups (4 times per year);
- submit timely pickup reports
Keep Golden Isles Beautiful:
- supplies gloves, trash bags, safety vests;
- arranges for the removal of collected trash;
- places a sign in adopted area displaying the name of your family, organization or business to spotlight your commitment to our community;
- uploads any photos you send us of your pickup to our social media pages
2019 Adopt-A-Highway Program forms for our active groups:
- Contractual & Safety Guidelines (read first);
- Adopt-A-Highway Agreement (part 1 of 2);
- Volunteer Waiver (part 2 of 2);
- Established groups in good standing ONLY – Fill out this form to initiate 2019 Contract
- 2018 Report Form (after each cleanup),
- 2019 pickup reports: It’s so easy to fill out this online Report Form!
Contact Keep Golden Isles Beautiful for Adopt-A program information.