SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, October 24 / 9AM-1PM – Keep Golden Isles Beautiful’s annual Electronics & More Recycling event is an opportunity for community members to purge their households of many items difficult to recycle locally.
SPONSORED BY OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF BRUNSWICK
Held each Spring in the Glynn Place Mall end parking lot (facing Scranton Rd), the event provides participants with an easy “drive through” experience where volunteers do all of the heavy lifting and disposing of collected materials.
Saturday, October 24, 2020 / 9 AM -1 PM
Glynn Place Mall, Brunswick / JCPenney end parking lot
$5 per automobile suggested donation
PLEASE NOTE: THERE WILL NOT BE PAPER SHREDDING AT THE EVENT THIS YEAR.
- Electronics ($20 fee per TV; no console or projection screen; $10 fee per CRT computer monitor; NO vacuum cleaners or small appliances)
- Textiles (any condition material/clothing/cloth/shoes/towels/sheets/bedspreads, etc)
- Batteries (all battery types)
- Scrap Metal (scrap metal, appliances, brass, aluminum & stainless steel)
- Prescription Medications (people and pet meds; OK to leave packaged/in containers; NO liquids or sharps)
- Light Bulbs (Fluorescent & CFL bulbs ONLY; LIMIT 20 bulbs per automobile; NO bulbs over 4′ feet)
Click HERE for event flyer.
More info: email@example.com / www.kbgib.com / 912-279-1490.