SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, May 18, 2019 / 9AM-1PM – Keep Golden Isles Beautiful’s annual Electronics & More Recycling event is an opportunity for community members to purge their households of many items difficult to recycle locally.
Held each Spring in the JCPenney parking lot of the Glynn Place Mall, the event provides participants with an easy “drive through” experience where volunteers do all of the heavy lifting and disposing of collected materials.
Saturday, May 18, 2019 / 9 AM-1 PM
Glynn Place Mall, Brunswick / JCPenney end parking lot
$5 per automobile suggested donation
- Electronics ($20 fee per TV; no console or projection screen; $10 fee per CRT computer monitor; NO vacuum cleaners)
- Textiles (any condition material/clothing/cloth/shoes/towels/sheets/bedspreads, etc)
- Batteries (all battery types)
- Scrap Metal (scrap metal, appliances, brass, aluminum & stainless steel)
- Prescription Medications (people and pet meds; OK to leave packaged/in containers; NO liquids or sharps)
- On-site paper shredding (Up to 10 boxes of personal documents per household (NO businesses or multiple trips for paper shredding); loose paper only, NO binders or folders. New in 2019: For your safety and that of our volunteers, we have eliminated the option to observe document shredding on event day)
- Light Bulbs (Fluorescent & CFL bulbs ONLY; LIMIT 20 bulbs per automobile; NO bulbs over 4′ feet)
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org / www.kbgib.com / 912-279-1490.